Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We all need someone who gives us the courage to be who we're meant to be.

A few months before Izzie's birthday we sat down together to brainstorm what she would like to do for her birthday party.  She came up with a handful of idea's....
1.  Beach party
2.  Lego party
3.  Soccer party
4.  Science party
5.  Ice Skating party
6.  Skateboarding party
7.  Magic party
First she was stuck on the soccer party.  Couple weeks go by and she decided she wanted to change it to a Lego party.  Then she decided to wanted to change it to a skateboarding party.... since she had already changed her mind so much I let her stew on that idea for a bit before preparing for the party.  The last one stuck!  Skateboarding party it is!  Whew. 
Here is the invite I made:
Izzie bday invite

0001
Searched high and low for some mini skateboards to go on the cupcakes.... finally found some two days before the party!  While shopping for supplies I saw a cupcake stand for $40... now I love me some cupcakes but I wasn't willing to drop 40 for a stand.  Made my own for under $3.00.
w0000000! :) 
She's crafty.
032

033

We all need someone who gives us the courage to be who we're meant to be.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment