Saturday, June 12, 2010

See the good around you, even if you have to squint.


I was put in charge of the dessert for Nancy-pants birthday party.  I decided on lemon cake pops cause someone is a big fan of them. 

001
002 

003 

The batch didn't make as many as it normally does and I may have taken a handful to my quilting class for the other creative ladies to enjoy.....  so I decided to bust out a
chocolate chocolate cake!

When it came time to frost it I realized I didn't have anymore of my trusty disposable icing bags (I know I know, I should have the non disposable ones... but I hate cleaning them out!).

Drat.  Time to improvise. 
Zip lock bag to the rescue. 

004 

005

Triple layer chocolate fudge cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting. 
Um. Yum. 

006 

007
 
Elliott may have helped me lick the spoon...


011
See the good all around you, even if you have to squint.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment