Saturday, June 19, 2010

All you've got is all you can give and that will always be enough.


I was working on some items for Izzie's auction on her school and a friend in Boise saw it on my facebook status.  She msg'd me asking if I would be willing to donate some cake pops to her daughter's school to auction off.  We decided she would make a coupon and the person who won it could redeem it and I would send down some cake pops from Spokompton.  Well it turned out they wanted them the day after memorial weekend.  Perfect! I could make them while in B-town and leave them for her.  Cut the shipping out.  Schaweeeet! 

It was for winners son's birthday.  They chose chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.  I then dyed white chocolate to the colors desired and dunked the cake in that.  They asked if they could have a basketball cake pop.... BSU colors.  Um, sure! ;) Never done that before. How hard could it be.  Hahah. Hard! Here is the finished product. 

005
 
I did about 12 basketball cake pops and the rest were dunked in blue white chocolate with orange and blue sprinkles.  I think they turned out pretty darn good!

004 

006

All you've got is all you can give and that will always be enough.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment