Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Every flower that blooms has to go through a whole lot of dirt.

Saw this on a friends Facebook status and couldn't help myself. 
Had to partake. 

Aimee:  I will send something handmade (yup, and you know how crafty I am) to the first five people who respond to this post. You must in turn agree to post something like this in your status. The rules are the "something" must be handmade by you and delivered sometime in 2010. w00t! :) ♥

Alison

Lynette

Emi

Jessica

Amanda

These 5 quickly added their names to my status.  Months and months (ok, maybe not that long) go by and I finally decided to do something about it.
001 
002
003
004
005 
Messaged them all asking what color they liked... the color they were picking was the color of the zipper.  Sneaky.  Cept Amanda... she didn't get to participate because she was leaving on a jet plane.  So she got the only color that wasn't picked.  Orange.  Odd... that's my favorite color! ;)
006 
Alison's
007 
Emi's
008 
Jessica's
009 
Amanda's
010
Lynette's



Every flower that blooms has to go through a whole lot of dirt.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Aaron - Nice work there little miss crafty pants! All of them turned out super cool and all the participants are darn lucky to receive such a cool, hand-crafted gift! I love you and hope you're having a great day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment