Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance.

I heart me a ladies night.  Was really looking forward to this one... almost all of the original crew was going to be able to make it.  Decided to bring some candy bark for my treat to share. 
001
Really simple.... crumbled oreos, pretzels, candy corn...
002
Melt some candy melts and pour over the top of the yummy mixture....
003
Sprinkle some more candy corns, sprinkles and whatever your little heart desires.... place in fridge.  Once solid break up into pieces so share with your friends.  It has been a big hit at any event I bring it to.
004
Decided to paint a Christmas plate.  I free handed the design after seeing the oh so adorable snowman in a magazine.  Above is pre-firing.
005
Finished! Yay.  Me likie.
006

Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance. - Benjamin Franklin

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Jme - That is too cute!!! You are so creative!

Andrea - I LOVE your plate, great job!

Stephanie Gruenig - Oh my goodness, so yummy! I love your blog, and must say, you are much better at keeping up than I am!! The hutch, LOVE IT! Looking forward to checking in with you often, very inspiring... Stefanie

Mom - Love the plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment