Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me.

Love me some decorations.... time to make some new ones to add to the collection for fall! :) 
001
So fun!
002
So easy!
003
..and a wee bit time consuming! ;)
004
After sewing the veins in the leaves.... I attached fishing line so they could hang from the ceiling...
006
with the extra leaves I cut out I made a leaf garland to go over my door.
005

007
Put some candles votive's together... all you need is some candy corn,  jars and some tea lights.  So simple and yes so adorably cute! :)
008

009

010
011

Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Liz - My house is ready for Christmas decorations...when will you be over??? ;)

Aaron - Love all the creative seasonal decor. I really like and appreciate it since it's original and not just store bought. I also love the quote....it's so you! I heart you baby! XO

Mom - wow. what are you doing for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment