Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.

I had big plans for many of these... time wasn't on my side this year so I made one  Yup! that's right... one.  Gave it to one of my friends for an early Christmas present to enjoy for 24 days :)
Spray painted a 24 mini muffin pan...
001
Filled it with yummy hersey kisses...

Drilled two holes at the top....put ribbon through to hang... then made cutsie covers for each of the days.... busted out the gorilla glue and attached some magnets to each day.
002
Eeeek little too dark in the house..... here's another shot. 
003
Ah... much better.
Fun way to count down the days to Christmas!! :)  Everyone loves an advent calendar full of candy!

Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Jme - Cute idea!

Stephanie Gruenig - That is sooo freakin cute!!!! 

Alison -  oh my cuteness!!!! I am totally stealing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment