Saturday, August 14, 2010

Within you lies a great and wondrous future.


I was asked to make some Gonzaga themed cake  pops... maybe a bulldog.
:::gasp:::
Bulldog. 
Really?
I went on a search to the local shops for a chocolate bulldog mold as a back up and kept my fingers crossed that I would be able to make a bulldog cake pop... or something that resembled a bulldog cake pop. 

001
 
Elliott hates it when I make cake pops... ;) 

002 


003
005 

Here is my bulldog... looks like a bulldog right? I think I'll be able to make them a bit more smooth next time... maybe making the mouth piece ears on wax paper before then adding them after the dunk... 

006

I held up one of the bulldogs to Elliott who is 3... and asked him what it was... "Doggie cake pop!! mmm" Whew. ok well at least it looks like a dog.  Text a picture to Aaron and asked him what it looked like... "Bulldog!" ok. Mission accomplished... and I didn't have to use the bulldog mold that I found that didn't really look like a bulldog. 

007 

Did the rest of the cake pops in red and blue with some opposite color sugar sprinkles. 

008
 
COMPLETE!!
me likie. 

009 

013 

014 


015


016


Today's Positive Thought
 
Within you lies a great and wondrous future.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Emi - holy crap. just when i think I can't get any more impressed. you go and do it again.

Aaron - Well Adam's reaction says it all...these cake pops rocked! Nice work baby and delicious as always too :) Elliott certainly approves!!! I love you and appreciate all you do XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment