Monday, November 30, 2009

Scarfs, Hats and Jewelry!! :)

001
My first knitting project completed!!
New scarf for Izzie-bizzie from the yarn she picked out.
002

Tah-dah!!! How cute is that!?!! Izzie absolutely loved it. Which made it that much more special for me. 

005

Yarn for my next knitting project... once I get the hang of scarfs I'm going to move on to hats.... gloves... etc. Wooot!

006
I planned on knitting this weekend with Izzie so I brought her birthday present that she got from her BFF in Spokane the year before. It's a knitting machine! and umm.... yeah... I'm not a fan of it. But we had fun figuring it out and making a new hat for her doll Kit!

007


013 
014 
015 

Izzie's and the bracelet I made for her stacked together. They are magnetic!

Today's Positive Thought
 
You have two basic choices in life; love or fear. 
Choose love.

XO




Previous Comments:

Aaron - Such wonderful knitting! All of your projects have turned out so beautiful as you are soooo crafty. Izzie loves having something made by her mommy! Sure looks like you and Izzie had a great time with Nana and Papa! Get group of fun and beautiful pics! I really like the quote at the end too! I heart you and hope you have a great day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment