Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cake pops... cake pops... more cake pops... oh cake pops... (look away Emi)

Friend Rebekah came over today with her beautiful babe Ashlyn so I could show her the tricks of making cake pops! We had just finished making the chocolate cake into balls when Ashlyn reached her ever so cute long arms to the edge of the pan and snagged one when we weren't looking!  oops.

0001

001

005 

Didn't Rebekah's turn out so stinkin' cute!? She made the top ones dunked in pink and the bottom ones dunked in white. 

004 

002 

003
 
And as if that wasn't enough cake pops I started working on my own batch for some up coming birthday's and adventures!

006 

Except no cake this time... these bad boys are chocolate brownies mixed with cream cheese frosting before they are dunked in warm yummy oooey gooey milk chocolate.

007 

Items needed for these cake pops.... Got the idea (of course) from the ever so lovely and talented Bakerella!

008

009 

My batch made over 60 balls of brownies.... and ummm after doing 30 or so turkey's (it's a lot of work!!) I couldn't bring myself t make anymore of them. We were having friends over for dinner that night so I decided to make the rest of the batch look like the picture below. Whew.

010 

Happy sugar coma friends!

I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter. 
 
xo



Previous Comments:

Aaron - WOW WOW AND MORE WOW!! I want in on the goodness! All the yummy cake pops look so delicious. Smart little one there Ashlyn...I snag cake pops whenever I can too ;) The brownies are my favorite and the Turkeys are awesome. I heart you beautiful! Have a wonderful day!! XOXO

Emi - I'd eat that turkey. I'd eat it real good...

No comments:

Post a Comment