Sunday, August 23, 2009


014

Well hello there cute boy! We made some cake pops for a friends birthday earlier that day.. now it was time to enjoy them! Izzie said these were the best ones yet! I would have to agree with her. They were lemon cake mixed with lemon frosting coated with white chocolate. The lemon cake and frosting are my secret recipe and it's so moist and sooooooo stinking delicious!

015

016

Posted this pic because it shows Izzie's left ear. See how it's kinda flat and curves in towards the top, on the right after the top of the ear? (lol, hopefully you understood that) I think it's extra cute because I have the exact indent on my left ear in the exact same spot. Crazy, eh. :)

017

Echo came over to say hello and to taste one of the cake pops I had been raving about earlier that day. She was definitely a fan. 
018





Happy Sunday!
I take it
one day at a time,
but sometimes several of them
attack me at once.
xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment