Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cherry pie pops & Lemon injected cake pop minus the pop ;)

001

Saw these awhile back on one of my favorite blogs to "stalk". Finally got the itch to try them out for a BBQ we were going to. Ohh... they were delicious! I learned a few things for next time since this was my first time. Really looking forward to making them in the fall with pumpkin spice filling... mmm... :)
I heart pie.

002

003

004

005

Last time I made cake pops I said I wanted to try injecting something into the middle of them. I was telling my dad about the lemon cake pops I make when he was in town and he seemed really interested in them. Since we are headed to his place this weekend (and my moms ;) ) I thought I would make a batch and make them extra delicious by injecting them with lemon curd (kinda like the stuff you find inside those lemon doughnuts... mmm doughnuts) I am a sucker for all things lemon... so is my dad.
Can't wait for him to try these!

006

007

008

009
 
oh my delicious goodness!
Hands down... the best "cake pop" I've made to date.

Happy Sunday...
hope you're enjoying your long weekend..
we sure are!!

The tide always turns.

xo


Previous Comments:

Amanda - Those look so good. My mouth is watering.

Jme - Yes the cake pops were delish. Sad that you didnt save any pie ones...those look amazing.

Aaron - Ok...ok...I am still in ultimate favor of the chocolate cake pops, but I certainly agree that the lemon were quite delicious! I definitely consumed my fair share of them...he he he. According to Elliott, these treats were "finger lickin' good!" ;) Thank you for always taking and making the time for these outstanding nummies! I heart you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment