Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love is the thread that binds us together.

Sooooooooooooo...... yes.... what you are seeing is correct.  That is the quilt that I started and finished the top of as a Christmas present for Aaron last year.  Yes, it's almost October (when these pics were taken)... so? ;) 
I made the top of this quilt knowing nada, zero, zip about quilting.  Before Izzie's birthday in June I took a quilting class and realized how much I did wrong on Aaron's quilt.  I am a wee bit of a perfectionist which made it that much harder for me to finish Aaron's quilt.  I finally came to terms with the fact that it wasn't going to be perfect, it wasn't going to be done correctly and that's ok.  It was made with massive amounts of love! :)
(ignore the cell phone quality pics :) )
001
002
003
Aaron loves it and I love snugging with Aaron on the couch with it!!  That's really all that matters. 
:)

Love is the thread that binds us together.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Mom - I think it's beautiful. :)

Aaron - Heck yeah I love it and its creator. Such a special gift that I (we) will treasure. Thank you so much gorgeous. I heart you forever and always!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment