Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happiness and joy pour through me and through my life.

Got a order for some cake pops.  I heart it when Britt puts a order in... she lets me have creative freedom! ;)  She wanted some brown and pink themed cake pops.  Since getting Bakerella's book I have been wanting to give the Owls a whirl.
I made a vanilla cake that was dyed hot pink and mixed it with vanilla butter cream frosting also dyed hot pink. 
001

002

003

004

005

006

007

008
009

Happiness and joy pour through me and through my life.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Emi - holy freaking cuteness. seriously. i want you to make cakepops for gavin's bday and fed ex them or something to Hawaii. its worth the million dollars it would cost to do that. he would FREAKING love that

Jme - Those are adorable!

Mom - mmmmmmmm......

Jane - MMMM, I want a cake pop so bad right now!!! Adorable.

Aaron - Adorable....and quite tasty according Elliott :) Love your craftiness baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment