Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doggies like veggies....right?

Twin and I headed to the fabric store a few weeks ago (when she was visiting), Twin wanted help making a skirt for Little A. We ended up running out of time while she was here. I told her I would put it together for her and put it in the mail before the planned wedding. They wanted to take a big family photo at the wedding with everyone wearing white, black and pink. Super cute idea. 


001
002

We used fat quarters for all the different fabric choices on the outside of the skirt and a thick elastic band for the waist.

003
 
Holy ruffles! Idea for the skirt was taken from Disney... from Ruffles and Stuff. I heart her blog and all the idea's she throws out there.
She provides much inspiration for me!

004
 
Elliott had a good time feeding Sammie while I finished up the skirt. So thoughtful! Look at all those veggies!!

005
 
Since I don't have a girl the same size as Little A and clothes are much funner to look at on someone.... Elliott gets to be the model! ha! Little A is about 2 years older than Elliott but she is quite petite. Here's what it looks like on the little man.... it's a bit long on him as Little A is quite a bit taller.

008

The skirt was a big hit (whew! yes!) with Little A. Here is the family photo that was taken of everyone wearing white, black and pink. 

(Took it from Twin's facebook... hopefully they don't mind)
009
 

Today's Positive Thought:
 
Self acceptance is the doorway to greatness.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Emi - Sammie's Awesome. E-man's awesome. The skirt is awesome.

Mom - Very cute! and i love your model :) (btw..i tried to say thank you and tell you I loved you on my birthday entry but it won't let me...so I'm saying it here.:) )

Charise - Yes, the skirt turned out really cute! love it. THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment