Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Craftiness x 3!

Friend gave birth to an adorable baby girl. So many idea's popped into my head of what I could make for the new babe and her two other girls.
When we had the baby shower for Elliott, people brought gifts for Izzie too! She thought it was the neatest thing and made her feel so included. The look of surprise/joy on her face when she got a gift was priceless and it has stuck with me. Whenever friends have a new babe and there is a new big sister or big brother I always bring a little something something for them.
The oldest sister likes to carry things around. I don't think I've seen her without a purse or bag or some kind holding her treasures. I thought I would make her a cute little purse that is reversible! 
001
002
003
Next we have the other big sister to the little babe but little sister to big sister. (ha! Didja catch that?) She is two...two year olds like to draw! Decided to make her own crayon and notebook holder to take wherever she goes.
004
005
One of my favorite gifts from Izzabella's birth was a receiving blanket Twin made for me. It was flannel (warm) but light weight and not huge and bulky. It bigger than other blankets, so I could wrap Ms. Izzie-bizzie up just right. I heart it and I still have it. I decided to do the same basic idea for the new babe's present. New babe's name starts with a "J" so I put a "J" on each side in the opposites sides fabric.
006
007
Finished the edges with some cute pink ric-rac.
009
008

Today's Positive Thought
 
Your ability to create positive thoughts is unlimited.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Steph - you do such nice work! Gorgeous and fun.. :) S

Jme - Good job Aimee!

Mom - wow very nice!

Aaron - Such craftiness! Love it all! So wonderful how much all the kiddos (and parents) love these creations! I heart you!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment