Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A couple decorations for baby girls baby shower!


Was asked to help with some of the decorations for a baby shower.  The above picture was a plate chosen for the theme.  Fun!

I decided to get some crepe paper streamers in three of the colors of the baby shower.  The above photo shows the plate black but it's really brown.  I got one of my wood dowels to put the crepe paper on so it wouldn't get all wackadoodle once I started sewing it. 

Time to ruffle away!


Love the finished product of the crepe paper!! So fun, easy and inexpensive!!  

Next I made some paper pom pom's to put on some wood dowel's and then put them in a vase with some peanuts - to go with the theme. Threw a couple pink paper elephants in the vase.  LOVE how it turned out.  Wish I would have gotten some better photo's to show y'all.  Finished it off with a cute brown bow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment