Monday, August 1, 2011

Lilo & Stitch Cake Pops with some Camo Cake Pops!!


I love it when I get a order for cake pops where I get creative freedom!  She let me know her little man had a huge obsession with camouflage but wanted two separate special detailed cake pops for the birthday boy.  Since seeing Bakerella do these Lilo & Stitch pops I have been wanting to give it a try. Absolutely adore how they turned out.  Held it in front of my 4 year old for the true test...

Me: "Who's..." that's all I could get out before Eman started yelling.. "LILO!!"  
Mission complete.


Now for the camouflage lover pops. 


The request was for some army colored green pops with camouflage ribbon.  I knew there had to be a way to make a cake pop look like camouflage itself so I decided to play around and figured out the trick to make it happen!  Yay!  Love how they turned out. 



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love those! Lilo looks amazing...and the camo looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete