Sunday, January 9, 2011

As you receive goodness from others, pass it on.

It's about that time again.... girls night :)  Liz and I stopped at Starbucks on our way to Seattle and got ourselves a Cranberry Bliss Bar.... oh my delicious word.  I forgot how good those were!  They were selling a box of them for about $13.  I told Liz I would make her some instead.  Found a recipe that looked like it would compare and boy oh boy did it!  Made it for out girls pottery night since Liz was going to be there.
002
I should have made them earlier that day so I wasn't as crunched for time.  I could have let them set up more so the cuts would have been crisper.  Didn't change the taste though.... they were ohhhhhh soooooo delicious.
003
004
Jenni, Shanon and Hailey.... didn't get a picture of the other ladies... sorry girls!  I was distracted by all the fun.  Speaking of distracted.... check out my ornament below... haha...
005
I was having so much fun with my ladies I wasn't paying attention each time I was drawing the snowman on it.  Anything you draw in marker will burn off when it gets fired so it won't show up.  I had redrawn it so many times I couldn't see which one was which anymore! hah. Finally I decided to go a different route.
006
007
I made one for each of the kiddo's.  One of our little family traditions is we get a new family ornament each year or we each do an individual one.  I love having all my ornaments from my childhood.  Hope my kiddos will love having theirs when they are all grown up :)
008
009
The finished products!
010

Thanks for the fun night ladies! Until next time... :)

As you receive goodness from others, pass it on.

XOXO



Previous Comments:

Liz - OH MY GOD!!!!! I loved, loved, loved the Bliss bars! Seeing the pics makes me really wish I had one right now! Anytime you need someone to "taste test" you let me know! HAHAHAHA!

Aaron - I'm with Liz....I'll taste test your nummies anytime. Thanks Starbucks! I too cherish the Christmas ornaments. They are a fun reminder of seasons past and something fun to look forward to. I love the holiday season with my family!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment