Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surprise for Mickey & Echo! :)

Echo loves Hello Kitty. When I saw these cake pops on a baking blog I stalk (yup, that's right) I knew I had to make them. It was my first time making a cake pop in general and I think they turned out pretty dang good. I made Mickey a different version of the cake pop without the stick. The squeal of delight and big hug from Echo made all that hard work worth it! Izzard is also a big fan of Hello Kitty and I'm sure when she see's the pictures of these she is going to request them for her birthday too.

Surprise Mickey & Echo food 



Previous comments:

Mom - wow that's quite the spread! And you're quite the little baker..very cool looking.

Aaron - Now that was a party. Preparation, invitations, great turn out with great people, awesome grub, and tons of smiles! The nummy desserts so rocked. Hello Kitty cake pops were so delicious. I want them for my birthday...guys can like Hello Kitty too...right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment